LOVERS-IN-CHRIST - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST > Topics

Subject: Falling in love
Replies: 10 Views: 1160

dennmul 6/19/2007 - 7:49:26
Can a Christian fall in love with a non Christian? *

dennmul 6/29/2007 - 6:49:41
I think its nt advisable 4a christian to marry a non christian. Reason bcoz they dnt ve one faith and belief. *

prophet 9/3/2007 - 2:07:16
Holy nd da unholy dont mix.light nd darkness dont go 2gether *

namasuku 9/21/2007 - 8:09:58
I agree with u prophet,dennmul please receive us each weekend if possible i share the same interest at topics,birds of the same feather flock together,the physical types the spiritual if you are born again we will c u by ur fruits,if u r fake ur wife will also b fake even if u can pretend 2b original *

liani 24.11.07 - 09:24pm
normally if a christian and non christian are in a relationship the relationship is unsave because the non christian expect the christian to throw away his/her believes and the non christian is the selfish 1 *

nonhlex 25.11.07 - 06:12pm
Guess God wants us 2 find love from fellow christian, which i strongly believe will be fruitful for ma spirituality...i personally, have been struggling 2 find guys who r born again christians. *

nandiez 16.02.08 - 08:23pm
the bible strongly tells us not 2 be in romantic relationships with non christians. but truth be told. its so hard 2 find single Christians men. i,m 22 and still haven't found a decent Christian man thats single *

betty_x 27.02.08 - 12:38pm
Doesn't god love everyone, even if they are non believers?

maybe having a good partner would serve to keep them on the path of richeousness *

healer 8.03.08 - 06:59pm
Ephesians 5:22...Wifey submit 2 yo own hubby,as 2 da Lord.people dis is a serious issue...

joe.sa 11.04.08 - 02:05pm
Betty, the problem is that one has no guarantee that a non-believing partner will be saved. You might have 50 years of sorrow with them. *

gabi1 15.11.08 - 11:37am
God the father shows us love as unbelievers, and that is why he gave his only begotten son to die to give us salvation, taking this examplanation from the father! love as no secregation on christian background or beliefs as long as theres you and i love exist. Love knows no bound. *

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits